The WELL® Building Standard
WELL® is a performance-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of the built environment that impact the health and well-being of the people who live, work, and learn in the buildings. WELL® focuses on seven categories of building performance: air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort, and mind. Pioneered by Delos, the WELL® Building Standard is grounded in evidence-based medical research that demonstrates the connection between the buildings where we spend more than 90 percent of our time and health and wellness impacts on us as occupants.
LEED® Certified Projects
Our firm consults on numerous LEED® certified and sustainable projects. The firm's services include:
|• Energy Efficiency Auditing and Solutions Development
• Renewable Energy Solutions Development (Wind, Solar,
• Carbon Impact Quantification as Associated
with Climate Change
• Sustainable Incentive and Outreach
• Management and Green Building
WELL® Certified Projects
Our firm is currently consulting on WELL certified projects. The firm's services include:
|• WELL® Gap Analysis
• WELL® Site Plan Evaluation
• WELL® Charrette Facilitation
(Goal setting & preliminary WELL® checklist)
|• WELL® Specification Review
• WELL® Building Healthy Material Research
• WELL® Plan / Drawing Review
• WELL® Documentation Preparation
As Your Partner, We Will Help You:
|• Identify opportunities to integrate successful green
design solutions with the desired architectural design,
performance targets, and economic goals of your project.
• Meet your green design goals by introducing you to
the latest green design management practices, tools,
• Coordinate your project team to
create the best green building for you.
• Manage the LEED® / WELL® process
and attain the highest LEED® rating
possible for your LEED® projects.